Stay in touch despite everything!
TravelSim offers voicemail that handles incoming calls when you are unavailable or busy.
To activate voicemail service
- with TravelSim in your handset, dial 091 (or *146*091#) and press call
- you will see “Voicemail activated” on your screen. Incoming calls will be redirected to voicemail in case you cannot answer the phone.
To listen to voicemail messages
- dial 095 (or *146*095#) and press call
- you’ll see “Wait for call” and in a few seconds your phone will ring
- answer as you normally would and you’ll hear how many messages you have
- press 1 to listen to your messages.
To disable voicemail
- with TravelSim in your handset, dial 090 (or *146*090#) and press call button
- you will see “Voicemail deactivated” on your screen.